OUR CLIENTS PUT THEIR FAITH IN US. IT IS OUR TOP-MOST PRIORITY TO RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY
We are a third-party service provider and have no direct link/ partnership/ association with any ecommerce platform.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
THE INFORMATION THAT THE CLIENT CONFIDES US WITH:
We always keep our clients on top and try our best to put them in control. No information is recorded without the mutual consent of both parties that are involved. Every single time any information is collected, stored and recorded, there is only one primary reason- to make the experience better for our users.
• While filling out forms, registering for any service and making payments for the services, client needs to provide us with their basic personal details like full name, credit, debit or charge card number, contact details, telephone number, mobile phone number, street address and email. • Though not necessarily required but depending upon scenario, client may additionally provide us with other personal information like gender, age, work details like company name, job designation and title and additional information. • The sole purpose of collecting such personal details is to provide better services, tailored to the specific needs of the client and all of the information collected would be labelled as "Registration Information". • For sake of quality assurance and to ensure that our clients get timely response, conversations through all mediums and platforms are recorded. • Servers may also record additional information about you, the device you use to access our website and your online behavior. The information collected may include but is not limited to the make, model, settings, specifications, and geographic location of your device, type of your browser, information of your mobile network and your IP address. The primary purpose for acquiring such information is to monitor the preferences of our website's traffic and to improve the experience of the audience.
INFORMATION WE REQUIRE ACCESS TO ONCE A CLIENT AGREES TO REGISTER TO OUR SERVICE:
• Payment information
• Budget preferences
• Since our services are aimed to improve client' s Amazon business, we need the full access of client's amazon seller central account as a child account access on the email address provided by Amazon Berg.
USAGE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CLIENTS:
We take it as our responsibility to explain our clients that why we do what we do. We believe in 100% confidentiality and the information is used only within the company. The collected information may be used to:
• Provide our clients the services that we have committed to deliver.
• To make our platform and services better for our clients.
• To interact with the clients personally and hear about their expectations from Amazon Berg.
• Personal contact details like email and contact number may be used in future to reach out to the client and let them know about any additional or new services for their benefit.
• We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates who may offer additional services that may benefit the client in one way or another. Throughout the duration of our association with client, if the client doesn't feel comfortable with this clause, they may contact us via email and let us know.
• We may share your information with trusted third parties that process it but the extent of that sharing would be solely to provide you the services. While we will only authorize them to use this information for the purpose for which it is provided and try to be as much vigilant as possible, we do not bear any responsibility for any activity committed by these third parties.
• We may provide access to our database if required by any legal authorities, government bodies or law organizations for any official ongoing investigations.
• We reserve the right to use the client's information for any lawful business purposes.
• In any situation where our assets are being transferred or sold to some other company, the information of our clients and website users would be transferred over. In such scenarios, the clients may be informed prior to the transfer, depending upon the severity of the situation.
STORAGE AND TRACKING:
STRATEGIES AND FEE STRUCTURE:
• Our strategies are 100% legitimate and in compliance with the laws.
• We curate policies with the best interest of our client in our minds.
• There are no hidden FEES involved in any plan. We have two payment modules, recurring and onetime.
• For any kind of Paid ads (Amazon ads, Google ads or Social Media Paid ads), client would need to allocate the budget.
• PPC setup & Management contracts are minimum of a quarter upfront billing.
• Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and Walmart are the 3rd eCommerce service providers, work process might take longer than we commit depending on their policies which update on monthly and weekly basis. We will not be responsible for any delay or denial from 3rd part eCommerce service providers
• Pricings are subject to change according to market values.
• The exact quotation can only be provided once our team has thoroughly evaluated and understood the nature of the client's project.
Since we invest considerable resources in delivering our best, we don't cater to refunds but in case of any dissatisfaction we can compensate you with other digital services.
OUR CLIENTS HAVE CHOICES:
We have a customer-centric approach and our team loves to hear from the clients. If you have any query regarding this policy, or you wish to request an update, or you want to opt out of having your details shared with third-parties and subsidiaries (as explained above), please contact us via email.